Tuesday 12 May 2015

Deobandi Shirk: Imdadullah Muhajir Makki's Supplication to the Prophet (AS)

The leader of the Deobandi sect, Imdadullah Muhajir Makki (1817-1899), the spiritual mentor of Ashraf Thanwi, Rashid Gongohi, and other major Deobandi figures, was no doubt guilty of the most vile and disgusting shirk. Yes, the kind of shirk which nullifies a person's Islam!
See for yourself one of his poetic supplications to the Prophet (alaihis salam). Note that according to Islam, we pray and offer supplication only to Allah (God), and not to anyone else!

Imdadullah Muhajir Makki said:

یا رسول کبریا فریاد ہے یا محمد مصطفے فریاد ہے
 
O majestic Rasul, I beseech you. O Muhammad Mustafa, I beseech you!

آپ کی امداد ہو میرا یا نبی حال ابتر ہوا فریاد ہے

Your help is needed, O my Prophet. Considering my condition, I beseech you!

  سخت مشکل میں پھنسا ہوں آجکل
 
I am in extreme distress these days...

ایے میرے مشکل کشا فریاد ہے
 
O my Remover of Difficulties, I beseech you!
 
تم سے ایے نور خدا فریاد ہے

To you, O Light of God, I cry out for help.

Reference: Kulliyat-e-Imdadiya, p. 90-91




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mawdudi's Ignorant Examples to Explain الرحمن الرحيم

  بِسۡمِ اللّٰہِ الرَّحۡمٰنِ الرَّحِیۡمِ والصلاة والسلام على نبيه الكريم Mawdudi’s tafsir of the holy Quran is filled with errors and ...